About the Company
Vanscape specialise in Volkswagen T5 and T6 conversions as well as fitted parts and accessories.
They have many years experience designing campers to meet the needs and demands of every customer, and offer a range of conversions to suit all tastes, balancing quality and style with budget.
Vanscape offer three main conversion options, The Ben Nevis, the Scafell and the Tryfan
- Their three conversion options can accommodate from four to seven travelling seats, and enable you to choose what to devote the most space to – whether it’s lots of storage or the luxury of a king-size bed.
- Whether you have a T5 or a new T6 Transporter, all their conversions will be suitable, fitted with or without an elevating roof on a short or long wheel base. All three conversions give ample scope to make it your own unique space, with a large range of customisation options and conversion additions such as, solar panels, curtains, canopy awnings and awning rails, leather upholstery, roof racks and many more.
Standard conversion features
All full conversions are fully equipped without needing extras to go camping straight from collection with standard equipment including:
- SMEV combined cooker and sink unit
- WAECO 50L compressor fridge with ice box
- High capacity AMG dry cell leisure battery with a battery to battery 30A charge system (working with all modern regenerative breaking vehicles)
- RIB seat/bed system (with 2 or 3 seats depending on the conversion)
- Full gas bottle and water container
- Electrical hook-up lead and adapter
- Full set of window thermal screens
No van to convert? Vanscape can find one for you!
Vanscape van beat most quotes on vehicles hunting through the VW used assured vans sales, to suit your requirements and or budget.