All News

Camper UK would like to thank all visitors to their 2017 Summer Open Event. "Thank you to all of those who attended our 2017 Summer Open Weekend Event. We had over 170 motorhomes on site making it our largest Summer Event yet. We had a Live Comedian; Vehicle Display; Fish and Chip Van; Free Shuttle...
The Camping and Caravanning Club is delighted to announce that Sabina Voysey has been appointed Deputy Director General, with immediate effect. The position is newly created within the Club, and Sabina will carry out the role in addition to her current responsibilities as the Club’s Finance &...
Nowadays almost all Caravanners and Motorhomers like to stay connected to the internet on their travels.   In fact on a recent survey carried out by Caravan Guard 91% of the respondents said they like to stay connected, leaving just 9% who wanted to stay screen free.   To replicate the...
A Personalised Insurance Service A-Plan Insurance have been providing a personalised service to over 600,000 clients since the 1960s. They have over 80 High Street branches, don’t use telephone scripts or automated call management systems or have complicated online forms to...
Nearly one in two families would like to take more short weekend family breaks, to set aside the time and space to create unforgettable experiences together. And now they can with glamping escapes from Ready Camp within one hour’s drive time of the UK’s top 10 most populated cities. The findings of...

Pages